Creating plagiarism-free content is easy in comparison to finding plagiarism in any content. If you are reading this blog, it means you are facing the same problem that most people are looking for a good plagiarism-checker face. Article with 1000+ words, but You can't check it for free. Whether you would always write an article of fixed 1000 words or check half of your article. However, it is next to impossible, so the question is. Is there any online tool or website available which can check plagiarism for large documents? Yes, and don't worry because, in this article, you are going to find out all the possible effective ways.
Just like everyone, when we searched for online free plagiarism checkers, some of the top results from Google were:
- SmartSEOtools; this has a 1k word limit, so it is not useful.
- Duplichecker; its word limit is also 1k words.
- PlagiarismDetector; its word limit is also 1k words.
Now, what should be the ideal thing to do if your article is large? We have performed data analysis and found some useful tools. These tools can check the plagiarism of large documents.
So, without waiting for more, let's find out about those amazing tools:
- CoderDuck: This checker allows the checking of plagiarism for 15k words, which is quite a big word limit. Usually, all documents, including thesis and affiliate articles, have a limit of fewer than 15k words. This is free of cost.
You can use two options. You can write directly in the website editor. Or you can upload your file.
- WebsiteSEOchecker: It provides the option to check plagiarism for 10k words. Which is more than enough for some people, especially students. In addition, it is also a good limit for article writers or content creators.
- CoolSEOtools: Its word limit is also 10k words.
As we all are aware that it is a big responsibility to write a piece of content that has become vital for every blogger. You can't afford to be careless when it comes to writing and presenting your valuable ideas.
So, we are giving names of more free plagiarism checker tools that will help you to find out whether you are using any plagiarized content in your blog or not.
These tools won't overwrite your draft or post and will provide the results in an easy-to-read manner.
Here are the names of these tools:
- Plagiarism Checker
- My Plagiarism Checker
- Plagium Mobile App
- Copyscape mobile app
- Plagiarism Checker App
Hope this blog helps you create good content. Apart from plagiarism, keep in mind to consider your reader. And always focus on writing content that is unique, plagiarism free, interesting, and informative.
You will come across many writers; famous or not, who are not aware of the importance of unique content. But one should always try to provide their readers with plagiarism-free content. As we have mentioned before, to give your content a unique look, you can use the best-suited plagiarism checker tools from the above-mentioned list.